Sunday 23 September 2012

The Wall of Restriction

2nd class... It was kinda off for me since I wasn't really into it because of the day before. Tired and all. But then something kinda cheered me up. A poem. A concrete poem to be exact... Yes concrete poem, entitled "The Wall". The poem was off to me. I mean, the only word was "The Wall" and I can't remember some of it. And when you try to read the poem, all the weird sound coming out. For instance, "Thewallaweyh". It sounds something like that.

But that wasn't the fun part. The so-called fun part was when we have to express our feelings about our restrictions in life. Just like the poem. I was so into that since I love expressing myself about something that I don't really agree with. So I was there explaining about my parents are mostly the ones retrict me of doing something. So yeah. The day end with us getting yet another assignment. *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment