Sunday 23 September 2012

Project Runway?

Project runway in our 3rd class? It sounds intriguing doesn't it? I mean who doesn't love project runway? So, as I was saying, we had a so-called "Project Runway" for our 3rd class. Designing some new uniforms for our school here in Malaysia. It was fun all the way. I mean the designing part was fun but not as fun when it comes to the presentation.

The presentation was out of the world. We get to see all the multiple types of "designers" clothes. And I mean all types of clothing. From some sort of a prom dress to casual to a very formal and all. So back to us. We named our group "Lanamifa-Gywa", a combination of our group members name. Marvellous name actually. So basically, the four of us did the thinking whilst Nana and Wawa did the designing and drawing. So we kinda drew-designed uniforms for both sexes. And it turned out to be very impressive if I do say so myself. Well, it's kinda hard to explain, so I just share with you guys the picture.

Nana and Wawa were the designers

In this so called project runway, our design is more of a formal-casual kinda thing. In short, we would prefer to call it simple and catchy yet casual at the same time. So with the drawing/design and all, we actually proved ourselves to be "invincible". I mean we got a freaking 9 over 10 (or was it 9.5 - can't recall). I mean WOW! It was awesome. Had tremendous fun. The class finally ended with yet another assignment *le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment