Sunday 23 September 2012

First Class Intrigues Us All?

The 3rd of September was officially our first proficiency in english class. I had fun to say the least. The feeling of another lesson that's quite laid-back, without any "trouble" whatsoever. A simple task was given. And that was to make a name-tag. Like seriously? I was like, we ain't in primary school. Duh. But I played along. Well whether I like it or not, I admit, it was kinda fun.

My so-called name-tag that doesn't look like one

So, what do we do or draw? Simple. We are to draw something that describes us. You know like a sun means you're happy or something like that. Well, apparently I drew a some sort of blank face with the word "huh", describing me as some sort of a blur person from time to time. Next to it was a speaker (doesn't look like one). Speaker? Well, a: I've a loud voice and b: I'm just that loud. Lastly, I drew a phone. This shows that my life is basically revolve with this technology; social media and what not. But by the end of the day, it's not about the drawing that matters. It's about the way we communicate and expressing ourselves. At least that's what I thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment