Wednesday 12 September 2012

Injury Strikes!

In the world of football, when you talk about injury, it's a common thing. I mean where's the fun in it if there're no injury in football? When a player is injured, you got to see another player substituting the best eleven for instance. But in this case, I was so gutted when I found out that Robin van Persie, one of Manchester United newest main striker was injured during the Holland vs Hungary FIFA World Cup Qualifier. What do you expect? He's prone to injury. That's the consequences we have to face when we bought him from Arsenal for £24 million. 


Van Persie suffers a thigh injury during the 
World Cup Qualifier against Hungary


Not to mention, Rooney is injured from his last match againt Fulham. Not to forget the newest attacking midfielder, Shinji Kagawa has some "back problem" or back injury during his training with Japan. Now, who do we have left? Danny Welbeck? I would say that I always put my faith on Chicharito but not Welbeck. He's kinda "off" sometimes. But whatever it is, as a fan, I would always put my faith in these players. We survived before the arrival of Robin van Persie and Kagawa, why can't we survive for our next match? In the end, it's all about the strategy of the game and the faith we put in our manager and the team. Glory Glory Man United!

No comments:

Post a Comment