Monday 26 November 2012

Test? Testing testing... 1, 2, 3...

How do students feel about test? Or something simpler, like pop quiz perhaps? Some would be gleeful about it since when you said test, there won't be a class or lesson... Well, usually... So, in short, test is stress! Only if you don't study. Whether it is a stress or not, it depends on each individual. For me, well personally I don't hate test that much. It tests my knowledge and memory. So I'm fine with test.



And for this class, we had our first very english test. Midterm test to be exact. I was okay. Prepared for it. But what I wasn't prepared was, the question that they gonna ask. And who would believe that they asked about that blundering Justin Bieber? EWWW!!! DISGUSTING! Blurgh!! Why must it be on him? Went I looked at the question, I quickly answered, never want to read anything about that "gay" boy!

But the rest of the questions was okay. Again, graph was there, but I don't expect anything less than that. It was a really nice test to say the least, well minus BIEBER! Anyways, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment