Sunday 25 November 2012

Tenses added more tense!


Tense? Or tenses? Well, if I were to say this myself, people would think I'm the weird one here. Tenses only add more tense to me! *lol* Tenses? What do we understand about tenses? I mean we learn tenses  since forever! Past tense, present tense, future tense and bla bla bla bla. Let me just give you the idea of tenses by uploading this diagram.


So this is just an example of tenses. Don't worry. More to come *evil laugh*. And it was this "dreadful" tenses that we have to learn in our class. And surprisingly, whatever I learned in school was totally different! And that intrigued me the most! So, I end up enjoying learning these tenses back again because of the differences in approach. Not to mention, it was fun! Learning something that so long "forgotten" was nerve-wrecking but I enjoyed till the very end! More tenses to come in my life!


Nevertheless, learning these tenses really reming me about the importance in it in English. Some of us just take these tenses lightly, but when I learned about it during the class, it's not something that we can ignore. It is essential. It is part of the grammar. It is a base of the English language, to define whether we are talking about the past, the present of even the future. So now, I appreciate the tenses better than I ever did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment