Monday 26 November 2012

Is this the end?

Throughout this whole course or subject, I learned so many new and different things. Whether it is something about my studies or life in general, it still remains inconclusive. But for what I know, it is something I experienced in the class that can definitely remain as a memory to remember. The activities we did. The group work and many more can only be treasured when I looked back, because it is now, nothing more, but a distant memory.


To end my post for this term, I would love to bid farewell to all my readers but not without thanking my beloved lecturer, Madam Baiti, who has taught me and the class the value of life without us really noticing it. Madam, you deserve a special thanks from me. To end this, I would like to insert a poem by Queen Lydia Kamakaeha Lili'uokalani:

Farewell to thee, farewell to thee
Thou charming one who dwells in shaded bowers
One fond embrace ere I depart
Until we meet again



No comments:

Post a Comment